What are the Au Pair in America program requirements?
Check the following requirements before you start your application.
You can apply if you:
- are aged between 18 – 26 years
- have a full driving license
- enjoy caring for children
- have at least 200 hours recent, non-family, practical childcare experience
- are a secondary school graduate or equivalent
- speak English to a good standard
- have no criminal record
- want to spend 12 months living with an American family
- have no spouse or dependents
A world of amazing opportunities awaits you as an Au Pair. Don’t just dream of America, live the reality as part of your very own US host family.